No, there are some exceptions:
- Police Officers, other law enforcement and judicial personnel do not have home address on driver’s license as provided for by the Transportation Code 521.121(c) or 521.1211. These individuals must attach a copy of the application to the Texas Department of Transportation for the license when submitting the exemption request.
- Victims of family violence protected by the Attorney General through the Address Confidentiality Program (ACP). When applying for an exemption please present the exemption form in person to customer service along with the ACP card issued by the Attorney General.
- Homeowner living in a facility for reasons of health, infirmity or aging.
- Active duty members of the armed services or his or her spouse. Attach a copy of the military identification card and a copy of a utility bill for the property subject to the claimed exemption in the name of the military member or spouse.
- No other exceptions will be considered by the chief appraiser